You are invited to submit abstracts for oral, paper poster and digital poster at the 23rd International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety (ICADTS) Conference. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
The abstract submission for the 23rd International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety (ICADTS) Conference is now open.
Abstracts within one of the following topics are welcome:
1) Driver State Monitoring Systems
2) Rehabilitation measures
3) Standardization of alcohol and drug involvement in traffic crashes
4) Young scientists
5) DUI toxicology
6) Biomarkers of alcohol and drug use
7) Illegal drugs and designer drugs
8) Prescription drugs and guidelines
The abstract must include the following headers:
- Introduction and Aim(s)
- Results and Discussion
- Keywords: provide up to 4 keywords at the bottom of the abstract
Abstract text should not exceed 400 words. If an illustration (photograph/table/figure) is uploaded for inclusion in the abstract the maximum allowable word count is 300. Statements such as ‘results will be presented’ can not be accepted.
Abstract submissions must be in English only.