You are invited to submit abstracts for oral, paper poster and digital poster at the 23rd International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety (ICADTS) Conference. A limited number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
The abstract submission for the 23rd International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety (ICADTS) Conference will open on …<toevoegen datum>.
Before starting submission, you are advised to review the abstract submission guidelines and requirements.
Abstracts should discuss and report on the conference session themes. When completing your submission form, you will be required to select which of the themes below is most relevant to your abstract.
- Experimental Research
- Evaluation Research
- Legislation and Policy
Toevoegen deadline(s) (is er een verschil tussen Oral, Poster, Flashtalks submission?).
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed by an Abstract Review Committee The Abstract Review Committee will assess each abstract based on its adherence to format, scientific or technical merit, and alignment with the overall conference themes.
The primary author of all accepted abstract submissions will be contacted via email by December 18, 2018 with the Abstract Review Committee’s decision.
- Overall clarity and quality
- Relevance and contribution to the field
- Validity of the conclusions
- Alignment with conference themes
Abstract submission Format
- Research-based and policy and practice-based abstracts will be considered.
- Abstracts are encouraged from students and young scientists.
Presentation at the Conference
There are several ways to present at the Conference; indicate all the modes of presentation for which you would like to be considered on the submission form.
- Oral Presentation
- Paper Poster Presentation
- Digital Poster Presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the official online submission form. There is no fee to submit abstract(s)
- Abstracts must identify the presenting author along with email address and phone number
- Avoid the use of abbreviations, symbols and bullets. First use of acronyms are to be spelled out
- Errors, misspellings and incorrect abbreviations will not be corrected
- Minimize the use of charts as this detail is not used to evaluate the merit of your abstract
- An individual or organization may submit more than one abstract
- Edits to submitted abstracts may be made up to the submission deadline. Instructions for making edits can be found on the online abstract submission form
- The conference program committee may propose an alternative presentation format, based on the available times in the conference program
- Abstract submissions and presentations must be in English only
- Abstracts may not exceed 300 words (excluding the abstract heading and references)
Conditions of Participation
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenter(s) agree(s) to register for the Conference and pay the appropriate conference registration fee
- The conference is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the abstract presenter including but not limited to the development of the accepted poster, shipping, travel, registration or accommodation
- Basic Audio-Visual equipment will be available for oral presentations, including a laptop (PC), data projector, screen, slide advancer, and microphone
- Authors of accepted abstracts are strongly encouraged to submit a working paper for publication. Once your abstract is accepted, you will have additional time to prepare your paper. See the “Working Papers” section of this Call for Abstracts for more information
By submitting abstracts to the Conference, submitters authorize, upon acceptance, the permission to reproduce their abstract in the Conference syllabus and on the Conference website and may be photographed, tweeted, etc.
Congress by design
+31 88 089101